Become a Certified Digital Marketer in 3 Months.
Digital media marketing, or Social Media Marketing, is a form of internet marketing that implements various social media networks in order to achieve marketing communication and branding goals. Digital media marketing primarily covers activities involving social sharing of content, videos, and images for marketing purposes, as well as paid Digital media advertising.
Why do you need a digital media management?
Your customers are on digital media.
Regardless of what industry your company is in, your customers are using social media on a daily basis. It is important that you keep them engaged and connected to your brand so that you’re always their first option.
There are people searching for your company.
If your company is offering a product or service, you can bet that there are people talking about it and looking for companies that provide it. Our social media management service will help your business to join the conversation and generate new leads.
People are talking about your company on digital media.
You need to listen to what your customers are saying about your company on social media and respond to their concerns. Our social media management services focus on highlighting the positive aspects of what your company has to offer and respond sincerely to negative remarks.
Companies deserve expert digital media management.
Most business owners and marketing managers do not have time to manage all of their social media channels. Each member of our firm received their certification in social media management and our agency can help you reach your marketing goals and a new customer base.
- No prior digital marketing & technical understanding needed we will start from basic and complete to advanced.
- No prior marketing knowledge required for this Digital Marketing Course.
- Suitable for all types of Job Seekers, Business owners, Freelancers & Entrepreneurs.
1: Marketing Fundamentals:
- Welcome to Digital Marketing
- The Digital Marketing Framework
- What: Your Business
- Who & When: Your Customer
- Where: Marketing Channels
- Why: Marketing Objectives & KPIs
2: Content Strategy
- Content Marketing Concept
- Objective of content marketing
- Content marketing 7 step strategy building process
- Types of content with examples
- Research to write great compelling content
- Keyword research for content ideas
- Distribute & Promote Content
- Optimize Website UX & Landing Pages
- Discussing authority blog
- Steps towards developing authority blog
- Ways to monetizing authority blog
- How to market your content?
- Understanding second customer
- Importance of second customer
- How to increase second customer
- Understanding online influencers
- Ways to connect with online influencers
- Unique ways to write magnetic headlines with examples
- How to increase opt-in email list with content marketing with examples
- Case study on content marketing
3: Social Media Marketing (Organic)
- What is Social Media?
- Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different than others
- Social Media Landscape
- Social Media Channels
- Social Media Content
- Implement & Monitor Campaigns
- Measure Impact
4: Social Media Advertising (Paid)
- Intro to Social Media Advertising
- Platforms for Social Ads
- Facebook-Getting Started
- Facebook-Create Ad Sets
- Facebook-Create and Manage Ads
- Understanding Linkedin Marketing
- Company profile vs Individual profiles
- Understanding Linkedin groups
- How to do marketing on LinkedIn groups
- Linkedin advertising & it’s best practices
- Increasing ROI from LinkedIn ads
- Linkedin publishing
- Company pages
- Adv on linkedIn
- Display vs text
- Twitter Marketing
- Understanding Twitter
- Tools to listen & measure Influence on Twitter: TweetDeck, Klout, PeerIndex
- How to do marketing on Twitter
- Black hat techniques of twitter marketing
- Advertising on Twitter
- Creating campaigns
- Types of ads
- Tools for twitter marketing
- Twitter Advertising
- Twitter Cards
5: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is SEO?
- Introduction to SERP
- SEO Objectives
- What are search engines?
- How search engines work
- Major functions of a search engine
- What are keywords?
- Different types of keywords
- Google keyword planner tool
- Keywords Research process
- Understanding keywords mix
- Long Tail Keywords
- Google Search Tips & Hacks
- On-Site SEO: Optimize UX & Design
- Off-Site SEO: Link Building
- SEO Audit & Future of SEO
- Measure Performance
6: Search Engine Marketing with AdWords (SEM)
- Google AdWords Overview
- Understanding inorganic search results
- Introduction to Google Adwords & PPC
- AdWords & Keyword Selection
- Setting up Google Adwords account
- Understanding Adwords account structure
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc
- CPC Bidding
- Navigate AdWords
- SEM Metrics & Optimization
7: Display Advertising
- What is Online Advertising?
- Types of Online Advertising
- How to Display Ads Work?
- Display Ads & Targeting
- Banner ads
- Rich Media ads
- Pop ups and Pop under ads
- Contextual advertising
- Display Ads in AdWords
- In Text ads
- In Image ads
- In video ads
- In page ads
- Sales Models
- Video Advertising
- Jobs in Display Advertising
8: Email Marketing
- What is email marketing?
- How email works?
- Challenges faced in sending bulk emails
- How to over come these challenges?
- Types of email marketing- Opt-in & bulk emailing
- What is opt-in email marketing?
- Setting up email marketing account
- Best platforms to do opt-in email marketing
- Setting up lists & web form
- Creating a broadcast email
- What are auto responders?
- Setting up auto responders
- How to do bulk emailing?
- Best practices to send bulk emails
- Tricks to land in inbox instead of spam folder
- Top email marketing software’s & a glimpse of how to use them
- Improving ROI with A/B testing
9: Measure & Optimize with Google Analytics.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How Google analytics works
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Google analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- Starting with Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- How to add analytics code in website
- Understanding goals and conversions
- How to setup goals
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
- What is link tagging
- How to set up link tagging
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants a high-paying job in Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurs and Business-owners who want to promote their Brand or Products online
- Bloggers, Youtubers, Instagrammers
- Entrepreneurs looking to make sales online
- Anyone looking to use Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing to grow their business
- Anyone looking to Make Money Online
- Anyone who wants to learn Digital Marketing
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to identify your KPIs, Objectives, Targets
- Learn Social Media Marketing and how to go VIRAL
- Measure Your Content Efforts with Analytics
- Learn more about your target audience
- Learn Display Advertising techniques
- Learn how to measure your site's success with web analytics
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Attract and retain customers by consistently creating valuable content
Certificate of Completion:
All students who complete this course will receive a FREE ‘Certificate of Digital Marketing Expert’.
Training Program : 3 Months
Fee: Rs. 15,000/month